CREON Conferences have the pleasure of inviting you to the XII International «Mineral Fertilizers 2019» Conference. The event is held in the city of Perm with support from the Governor of Perm Region, the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia and Creon Capital on November 14-15. Saint-Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange and ISS Global Solutions are the Partners of the event.
Perm Region is one of the economically developed regions of Russia; production of mineral fertilizers plays the leading role in the regional industry. The territory hosts companies producing potash and nitrogen fertilizers, and several new projects are under development. For this reason and for the second time in a row, Perm has become the meeting place for the main market players to develop strategic solutions to the main challenges of the mineral fertilizer market.
The key topics of the Conference include:
• Trends and development outlook for the global and Russian markets of mineral fertilizers.
• Pricing in the Russian fertilizer market.
• First results of the commodity exchange trading in fertilizers market.
• New and recently launched fertilizer projects.
• State policy for the development of agriculture.
• Government support measures for the fertilizer industry.
• Improvement of tariff regulation in railway transportation of fertilizers.
• Antimonopoly regulation in the industry.
The participants of the Conference include Russian producers of mineral fertilizers, trading, brokerage and logistics companies, representatives of government bodies and scientific organizations, trade associations, and the largest agricultural holdings of Russia.
We cordially invite you to join the delegates of the Conference.
We will be glad to see you among the participants! To request more information about the upcoming event or for press accreditation, please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: email@example.com
All data is transmitted securely and encrypted
¹ Creon Conferences publishes information and provides services for participants of the global market, that’s why we need to share your personal data with Creon Conferences and service providers, both in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) and outside it.