CREON Energy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Second International «Flotation Reagents 2017» Conference, which is held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on March 3.
The first Flotation Reagents Conference proved the necessity of establishing the business platform for direct communication between the suppliers of chemicals and the mining enterprises. The audience today unites the representatives of mining business, processing plants, Russian and international producers of flotation reagents, trading companies, and research institutes.
The main topics of the Conference include:
• Overview and development outlook for the mining industry in the Russian Federation.
• Analysis of the Russian flotation reagents market.
• Potential of developing new floatation reagents locally.
• Assessment of quality and competitiveness of Russian and imported chemicals.
• Relevancy of the import substitution program in the reagents market.
• Elaboration of government support measures for the Russian market of flotation reagents.
We invite you and your colleagues to take part in the discussion of vital industry issues, as well as in finding best solutions to market challenges. We are convinced that the discussions at conference sessions, as well backstage communication will compensate for the lack of information exchange between consumers and producers in the Russian flotation reagents market.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: email@example.com
All data is transmitted securely and encrypted
¹ Creon Conferences publishes information and provides services for participants of the global market, that’s why we need to share your personal data with Creon Conferences and service providers, both in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) and outside it.