CREON Chemicals has the pleasure of inviting you to the International «Hypochlorites 2017» Conference.
Date: September 13, 2017
Venue: Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
The hypochlorites market in Russia is facing challenges that require open discussion by the industry experts. We encourage producers and consumers of sodium, potassium and calcium hypochlorites, R&D organizations and government bodies, technology suppliers, and investment companies to step into the open dialogue.
The Conference program includes the following discussion topics:
• The hypochlorites market lacks reliable data for analysis. How can this gap be closed?
• What is the current status of new projects for production of hypochlorites?
• Who are the potential investors in new capacities?
• Is lesser dependence on imported calcium hypochlorite possible?
• Will sodium hypochlorite replace chlorine in the water treatment market?
• Is it possible to supply Russian product to European water utilities?
• Environmental profile of hypochlorite production.
We invite you to join the participants of the Conference. We are convinced that by taking part in the forthcoming event you will access the unbiased assessment of the market and receive the opportunity to set the development vector for your company. Only direct communication between suppliers and consumers serves to finding solutions to the many of the challenges in the industry.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88, +7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All data is transmitted securely and encrypted
¹ Creon Conferences publishes information and provides services for participants of the global market, that’s why we need to share your personal data with Creon Conferences and service providers, both in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) and outside it.