CREON Conferences have the pleasure of inviting you to the X International "Pesticides 2020" Conference. The event will take place at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on September 28.
The Russian plant protection market increased by 28% in 2019 due to the growth of cultivated areas and to the intensification of agricultural production. However, the coronavirus pandemic once again showed our dependence on Chinese feedstock: year 2020 started with disruption of international deliveries and delays in supply of plant protection products.
Without doubt, the global economic crisis affected the pesticides prices: they soared by 10-20% in early April as the exchange rate of the ruble was volatile. How will the market behave in this situation? How to ensure timely logistics under stricter quarantine restrictions? We will discuss overcoming the consequences of COVID-19 in the Russian plant protection market during the event.
The key topics of the "Pesticides 2020" Conference include:
- Russian agriculture: major trends
- Overview and development outlook for the global pesticide market
- Russian plant protection products market: trends and forecasts
- Phytosanitary situation in Russia
- Ways to confront counterfeit production
- Technical regulations on pesticide safety
- State control system over the plant protection products circulation
Our participants are Russian and foreign producers of plant protection products, distributors, representatives of state and scientific organizations and associations.
We invite you to join the industry experts in resolving the important market issues. To receive more information and to register for the event, please contact us by phone +7(495)276-7788 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org