CREON Chemicals has the pleasure of inviting you to the Third International «Rolling Stock for Chemicals 2019» Conference which is held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on March 14.
The market of freight railcars has been growing for several years now. However, the recent trends are the lower number of car producers and the higher prices for metal parts and components. If these trends persist, the price for rolling stock may hit the levels never seen before. And in turn, this will have a negative impact on the market situation. How can the positive dynamics be maintained in the market? How can rolling stock operators avoid forced downtime? How to improve transportation technology? We suggest that these and many other issues be discussed at the forthcoming Conference.
The key topics of the Conference include:
- Russian rolling stock market: supply and demand balance, problems and prospects.
- Government support for railcar production.
- Tariff policy of Russian Railways.
- Export potential for rolling stock produced in Russia.
- Freight car leasing market.
- Container transportation: overview and outlook.
- Efficient operation of rolling stock in the situation of spare parts shortage.
- Current and scheduled repairs of rolling stock.
The audience today consists of car producing companies, operators (owners) of the car fleet, logistics and leasing companies, freight forwarders of chemicals.
We invite you to join the participants of the event, because the effective development can be achieved only by joint efforts of all market players.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: email@example.com
Conference Director: Olga Ivanova, email firstname.lastname@example.org